Project Budget Management
Construction Project Management System
Proper project budgets are crucial to your being profitable as a business, which is why the Spitfire Project Management System focuses so much on budgeting.
A project budget allows key team members to know how money should be spent during the job, without going past limits. To this end, Spitfire allows for detailed work-breakdown-structures and provides budget data in various views, including within a Microsoft Excel workbook. Because Spitfire can integrate with popular accounting systems, budget data (including actuals) is always up-to-date
Budget Workbook in Excel
- Upload data from your own estimating tools.
- Build your project work-breakdown structure with cost code/tasks and account categories.
- Track Original budget and Current budget independently.
- Create budget revisions manually or automatically through change orders.
- Create Forecast budgets
- At any time, view approved budget and revision “snapshots.”
- View Actuals that flow in from your integrated accounting system.
- Drill-down to the specifics behind particular amounts.
- See committed and invoiced amounts for specific budget lines.
- View side-by-side comparisons of Original, Current, Actual to Date and Forecast to Complete amounts.